Zucchini Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce & Pistachio Recipe
By May 14, 2017Published:
- Yield: 2 (2 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- 1 whole zucchini spiralised
- 2 whole fresh tomatoes
- 1 whole Red paprika seeded and sliced
- 1/3 cup Pistachios
- 1 table spoon Hot chili powder
- 1/3 cup Water
- 3 cloves Garlic peeled and chopped
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Place the tomatoes, red paprika, garlic, hot chili powder in a food processor. Then add the water, salt to taste and blend till smooth.
- Diced the pistachios into pieces.
- Place the spiralised zucchini in serving bowl, top up with the tomato sauce and then garnish with the pistachios.