Wild Rice Lentils Salad Recipe
By June 12, 2016Published:
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 45 mins
- Ready In: 55 mins
- 100g Wild Rice
- 100g Spring Onions finely sliced
- 100g Lentils
- 100g Parsely blended
- 1 whole Avocado seeded and sliced
- Salt to taste
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 spoon Soy Sauce
- Cook the wild rice in a slated water for 35- 40mins or according to the directions on the package. Then let it cool down for 5mins
- Cook the lentils in water for 35- 40mins or according to the directions on the package. Drain any excess water from the lentils and let it cool down for 10mins.
- Transfer the wild rice in a large bowl, then add the lentils, parsley, spring onion, soy sauce, salt, ground pepper and mix them altogether.
- Transfer some portion of the salad mix onto a plate and garnish with some slices of avocado. Enjoy!!