Watermelon and Sesame Seeds Salad Recipe
By March 4, 2015Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- 1/2 small watermelon seeded and cut into chunks
- 4 spoons sesame seeds
- 4 spoons sesame oil
- 2 spoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 pitted dates
- Place cut watermelon into a serving plate. Sprinkle two spoons of sesame seeds on top.
- For the dressing place, sesame oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper and pitted dates into a blender. Blend till smooth.
- Sprinkle some of the dressing over the watermelon and sesame seeds. Enjoy!!!