Veggies Tofu Rice Noodle Soup Recipe
By August 28, 2016Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 26 mins
- 150g Rice Noodle
- 2 spoons Fresh ginger blended
- 1 spoon Cayenne powder
- 2 whole Red Onions peeled and finely sliced
- 2 spoons Vegetable bouillon paste
- 1 Tomato chopped
- Salt to taste
- 11/2 litre Water
- 4 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 spoons Seasame oil
- 11/2 cup Red Cabbage chopped
- 150g Silk Tofu sliced
- In a large bowl place the remaining red onion and the chopped green and red peppers, and red cabbage. Mix the vegetables together
- Place the garlic, ginger, half of the onions, chopped tomato and the veggie bouillon paste in a blender. Blend till smooth.
- Heat up the sesame oil in a sauce pan, then add the blended ingredients and cayenne powder and salt to taste. Cook for 10mins
- Then add 11/2 litre of water, the tofu and cook for another 5-10mins at high heat. Then turn off the heat.
- Boil the noodle in a separate sauce pan according to instructions on the package. Drain the noodle and transfer it into the soup. Mix the soup thoroughly.
- Transfer a portion of the soup into a serving bowl, top it up with the veggies. Enjoy!!!