Tomatoes, Carrot, Parsley Salad with Croutons and Nuts Recipe
By May 25, 2015Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/2 cup Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 2 spoons Water
- 2 spoons White wine vingear
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 6 spoons Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Croutons
- 1 cup Grated carrot
- 1/2 Onion finely diced
- 1/2 Walnuts and cashew
- Place the tomatoes, parsley, carrot, walnut and cashew, raisins, croutons and onion in a large bowl. Mix or the ingredients together.
- To make dressing, the garlic, extra virgin olive oil, white wine vingear, salt and pepper in a blender and blend till smooth.
- For serving, place a portion of the salad on a plate or bowl. Drizzle the dressing over it. Enjoy!!!