Please like & share:
Tofu Soba Noodle Salad with Seaweed Recipe
By July 30, 2017Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
- 70g Soba noodles
- 150g Rainbow Chard sliced
- 1 spoon fresh onion paste
- 1 spoon ginger paste
- 1 spoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 spoon vegetable bouillon paste
- 1 spoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 liter Water
- 1 spoon cayenne pepper
- fine sea salt to taste
- 2 Nori seaweed sheets finely sliced
- Boil the soba noodles according to the instructions on packaging in salted water. Add the oil to the water.
Once cooked drain water from the noodles.
- Place 1/2 cup of spoon of water in a heated sauce pan. Add the onion, garlic, ginger and bouillon pastes , cayenne pepper, teriyaki and stir them together. Cook under low heat for 2mins
- Add the slices chard and stir and turn off the heat. Let the vegetables simmer for 5mins.
- Add the cooked noodles to the vegetables then the sliced nori sheets and stir them. Transfer a portion of the soba noodle onto a serving plate. Enjoy!!