Grilled Tofu & Chia Seeds Salad with Apple Juice Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe
By April 24, 2016Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Ready In: 10 mins
- 200g Taifun Organic Demeter Rosso Tofu sliced
- 2 Romaine lettuce Sliced
- 1 whole Cucumber chopped
- 10 pieces Cherry tomatoes sliced into two
- 4 spoons Extra virgin oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon Grounded pepper to taste
- 3 spoons Chia Seeds
- 2 spoons freshly squeezed apple juice
- 1 spoon Maple Syrup
- 1 spoon rice vinegar
- Place the lettuce, cucumber and cherry tomatoes, chia seeds in a large bowl. Mix the ingredients together.
- Heat up a grill pan, drizzle some extra virgin oil in it to and spread the oil to cover the entire surface. Place the sliced Tofu in the pan cook both sides for 2-3mins.
- For the dressing, place the apple juice, maple syrup, olive oil, rice, vinegar in a jar. Add salt to taste and grounded pepper and stir for 2-3mins.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix them thoroughly.
- For serving transfer a portion of the salad onto a plate. Place 2-3 slices of Tofu on top of the salad. Enjoy!!