Please like & share:
Stuffed Pepper with Couscous Recipe
By December 27, 2015Published:
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
- 1/2 cup couscous
- 3 large red peppers cut top off and seeded
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 can red kdney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup sliced spring onions
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 spoons vegetable bouillon paste
- 6 spoons olive oil
- 2 spoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 grounded black pepper
- 11/2 cup boiling hot water
- 1/2 Aubergine sliced
- 1 tomato
- 1 spoon fesh thyme
- olive oil spray
- Heat up the oven at 200C for 10 minutes.
- Place the couscous in a large glass bowl. Add the vegetable bouillon paste, fresh thyme, boiling hot water,3 spoons olive oil, grounded pepper and stir. Cover the the couscous with a cling film and let it stand for 10minutes.
- In the meantime, spray a foil on an oven tray and spray olive oil over it to cover the surface. Dip both slides of the sliced aubergines and mushrooms in lightly salted olive oil and place them on the tray and then put the tray in the oven. Grill for 5 to 10minutes
- Spray a foil on an oven tray and spray olive oil over it to cover the surface. Spray the olive oil over the red peppers and put them i the oven. Grill for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cling film from the glass bowl containing the couscous. Stir with a fork to separate the couscous using a fork. Add the red kidney beans, spring onions, carrots, mushrooms and mix thorough.
- Stuff the couscous mix in the red peppers, stuck aubergines and slice of tomatoes on top of each other. Place the top of the red peppers on top of the stucks. Transfer them onto a serving plate! Enjoy!!