Sprouts, Cucumber Noodle Salad with Olives, Tomatoes and Sweetcorn Recipe
By October 30, 2016Published:
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- 1 cucumber seeded and peeled
- 3 large tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1 spoon fresh lemon juice
- 150g pitted kalamata olives
- 50g super sprouts
- 2 spoons olive oil
- 1/2 spoon fresh ground pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 can sweetcorn rinse and drain
- Place the cucumber, tomatoes, pitted kalamata olives, sweetcorn and the super sprouts in a large bowl. Mix them together.
- For the dressing, place the lemon juice, olive oil in a jar. Add the ground pepper, salt to taste . Whisk them together.
- Pour the dressing over the salad mix and mix them together. For serving, transfer a portion on a plate. Enjoy!!