Please like & share:
Spinach Bulgar Quinoa Salad Recipe
By May 21, 2017Published:
- Yield: 2 (2 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 50 mins
- 3 handful fresh spinach
- 100g Bulgar and Quinoa
- 1 whole onion peeled and sliced
- 1 whole Aubergine chopped
- 2 whole carrots peeled and blended
- 1 spoon Knorr Vegetable Bouillon Paste
- 1 spoon Cayenne powder
- fine sea salt to taste
- 1 whole zucchini peeled
- 3 spoons Olive Oil
- Place the aubergine, onion and zucchini in a large bowl. Add the olive oil, Knorr vegetable powder, cayenne powder and salt to taste.
Mix them thoroughly and marinate for 5mins then transfer them onto an oven tray.
- Pre-heat the oven at 220C for 10mins. Place the tray of vegetables in the oven and roast them for 10mins. Let them cool down
- Boil the bulgar and quinoa according to the instructions on the packaging. Then let it cool down for 10mins.
- Transfer the roasted vegetable and the bulgar quinoa in a large bowl. Mix them together thoroughly.
- For serving, place a handful of spinach leaves onto a plate, top up with bulgar quinoa mixture. Enjoy!!