Spicy Hummus Carrot Toast Recipe
By May 7, 2017Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- 1 whole carrot peeled and spiralised
- 1 whole Red Onion peeled and spiralised
- 10g Parsley chopped
- 1 can chickpeas drain and rinsed
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 spoon sesame seeds paste
- 1 tablespoon extra hot chili powder
- fine sea salt to taste
- a loaf Olive bread slice and toasted
- For the salad topping, Place the spiralised carrot and onion in a large bowl. Add the parsley and mix them together.
- For the hummus, place the chickpeas, garlic, sesame paste in a food processor. Add the salt and chili powder and blend till smooth.
- Spread a bit of the hummus on a slice of the toasted olive bread. Garnish with the salad topping. Enjoy!!!