Please like & share:
Spicy Cauliflower Tofu Soup with Wholewheat Couscous Recipe
By February 28, 2016Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
- 349g Silken Tofu cut into cubes
- 1 head Cauliflower cut into pieces
- 30g Coriander Leaves blended
- 4 Vegetable stock (oxo)
- 2 spoons Teriyaki Sauce
- 20g Fresh ginger peeled and chopped
- 3.5 litres Water
- 1/2 whole Onion blended
- 100g Wholewheat couscous
- 1 whole Greenpepper seeded and sliced
- 2 Chilli peppers finley sliced
- salt to taste
- 2 spoons sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic blended
- Place the wholewheat couscous in a sauce pan. Add 1 litre of water and then salt. Bring it to boil and let it simmer for 15minutes.
- Place two spoons of sesame oil in a sauce pan. Add the blended onion, garlic and ginger. Cook for about 2-3minutes. Add 2.5 litres of water, cauliflower, salt and then the four vegetable stocks. Mix thoroughly. Bring to boil.
- Add the sliced tofu. Cook for 10minutes and then add the wholewheat couscous.
- Transfer two to three large spoons of the soup in a bowl. Garnish with 1-2 spoons of the green pepper and coriander. Enjoy!!