Salmon, Veggies with Spicy Tahini Dressing Recipe
By May 25, 2015Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
- 2 portions of Fresh Salmon
- 2 spoons Fresh Dill
- 1/2 pound Broccoli Rabe
- 1/2 pound Carrots
- 6 spoons Olive oil
- 2 clove Cloves of garlic minced
- 1 spoon Teriyaki sauce
- 2 spoon Fresh lemon juice
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 2 spoons tahini sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 spoon honey
- 3 spoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 hot chillies
- Begin by roasting the broccoli rabe and carrots. heat your oven to a high temperature 220C for 10 minutes and then toss the broccoli and carrot into olive oil with the minced garlic. Sprinkle salt and grounded pepper on the vegetables.
- Place the broccoli rabe and carrots on an oven tray . Cook them for 25 minutes in the oven. Then remove them from the oven to cool down 2 minutes before serving.
- Using the remaining garlic olive oil, add the dill, teriyaki sauce, 1 spoon of lemon juice and salt ground pepper and stir thoroughly. Toss the 2 portions of salmon in the mixture and allow them to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat up a griddle frying pan, place the 2 portions of salmon on it. Cook all sides of each of the Salmon for 5-10 minutes.
- To make the dressing, place the tahini sauce, water, extra virgin oil, honey, 1 spoon of lemon, 1 glove of garlic, hot chillies salt and pepper to taste in a blender and blend till smooth. Transfer the dressing to a small bowl.
- To serve, place a portion of the roasted broccoli rabe and carrots on a serving plate. Place a portion of the salmon on top of the broccoli and carrots. Drizzle of the spicy tahini dresssing over the salmon and vegetables. Enjoy!!!