Salmon and Pineapple Salad with Dill Celery Dressing Recipe
By March 5, 2016Published:
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 27 mins
- 1/2 cucumber chopped
- 3 leaves romaine lettuce
- 10 cherry tomatoes chopped
- 6 small celery sticks chopped
- 2 salmon fillet
- 20g fresh dill chopped
- 1 spoon teriyaki sauce or fish sauce
- 3 spoons sesame sauce
- salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 fresh chill pepper
- Place the salmon fillets in a bowl. Add 1/2 of the chopped dill,one spoon of sesame oil, one spoon of teriyaki sauce, one spoon lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Toss the fillets about to ensure that all ingredients are fully coated on them. Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat up a frying pan and transfer the fillet to the pan. cook both sides of the fillets for 2-3 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- Let the salmon fillet cool down and break them into pieces using a fork.
- To make the salad, in a large bowl, add the chopped tomatoes, cucumber and pineapple and the salmon fillet. Add a pinch of salt and mix them together.
- For the dressing, place the chopped celery, 2 spoons of pineapple, dill, 2 spoons of sesame oil, 1 spoon of lemon juice and salt to taste in a breville blender. Blend till smooth.
- For transfer 2- 3 large spoons of the salad mix in a leaf of romaine lettuce and 2-3 spoons of the salad dressing on top.