Rosemary Rice Salad with Eggs Recipe
By February 6, 2016Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
- 3 eggs boiled
- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 red pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 1 whole avocado peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 vegetable stock
- 41/2 cups water
- 20g fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- salt to taste
- 2 spoons sesame oil
- 3 carrots grated using a food processor
- tabasco sauce optional
- Boil the eggs in 3 cups of water for 10minutes. Drain the hot water from them and pour cold water over them. Let them sit for 2minus then peel the shell of them.
- Mix the vegetable stock with 21/2 cups of water in a bowl, add salt to taste the brown and stir. Pour the mixture in rice cooker and cook for 10 -15minutes. Once cook, add the fresh rosemary and two spoons of sesame oil. And stir. Leave it to cook for another 2-5minutes in the rice cooker.
- In a large bowl add the red pepper, carrots, the cooked rosemary rice, the remaining refresh rosemary, one table spoon of soya sauce and salt to taste. Mix thoroughly.
- Add avocado, then eggs and mix the salad thoroughly. Transfer 2-3 large spoons of the salad onto onto a serving plate. Serve with tabasco sauce if preferred. Enjoy!!