Roasted Zucchini & mushrooms, Sweetcorn and Sweet Potato Salad with Tabasco Sauce Recipe
By October 9, 2016Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
- 1 whole sweet potato Peeled and chopped
- 2 zucchini
- 100g mushrooms sliced
- 1 romaine lettuce finely sliced
- 1/2 Red Paprika Seeded and sliced
- 1 whole onion peeled and sliced
- salt to taste
- 11/2 cayenne powder
- 1 spoon cumin
- 6 spoons olive Oil
- 1 spoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 spoon agave nectar
- Place the sweet potato in a large bowl. Add the cumin, cayenne powder, salt to taste and 3 spoons of olive oil. toss the ingredients together so the potatoes a fully coated.
- Heat up the oven at 220C for 10mins in advance. Place the coated sweet potatoes on an oven tray and then in the oven. Roast for 10-15mins.
- Place the zucchini and mushrooms in a bowl and add salt and 2 spoons of olive oil and mix them together. Transfer the zucchini onto an oven tray and roast in the oven for 5mins
- Place the roasted potatoes, mushrooms and zucchini in large bowl. Add the sweetcorn, lettuce and sliced onion. Mix them altogether.
- Place the apple cider vinegar, agave nectar, pinch of cayenne powder, chopped paprika, salt to taste and one spoon of olive oil in a blender. Blend them together an then pour over the salad mix. Mix the salad thoroughly and transfer a portion onto plate for serving. Enjoy!!