Please like & share:
Roasted Oregano Vegetables Salad with Tahini Sauce Recipe
By December 13, 2015Published:
- Yield: 4
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
- 3 whole parnsips peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 whole courgette thinly sliced
- 2 whole carrots peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 whole sweet potato peeled and into cubes
- 1 spoon tahini sauce
- 1 chilli pepper
- 2 spoons cayenne pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons dry oregano
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 spoons lemon juice
- 6 spoons extra virgin oil
- 1 spoon sesame seeds
- 1 whole tomato chopped
- Transfer the vegetable onto an oven tray and cook them in the oven for 20minutes. Transfer some of the roasted vegetables onto a plate for serving.
- place the sliced vegetables (courgette, parsnips, carrots, sweet potatoes and onions) in a large bowl. Add seal salt,cayenne pepper powder, 4 spoons of extra virgin olive oil and dry oregano. Mix them together.
- To make the sauce, place the tahini, lemon juice, garlic, 2 spoons of extra virgin olive oil, chilli pepper and salt in a food processor. Blend till it is smooth!
- Serve the roasted vegetable with the tahini sauce on the side. Sprinkle one spoon of sesame seeds over it. Enjoy!!