Roasted Mushrooms Lettuce Salad with Avocado and Brazilian Nuts Garnish Recipe
By February 19, 2017Published:
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 27 mins
- 300g Chestnut mushrooms finely sliced
- 1 whole Red Onion peeled and sliced
- 1 whole Romaine lettuce sliced
- 2 table spoons Knorr Aromat Sasoning
- Pinch of Grounded black pepper
- 3 spoon Rapeseed oil
- 1/2 Whole Avocado
- 1/4 cup Brailian Nut
- 1 spoon dry oregano
- fine sea salt to taste
- Pre-heat the oven at 200C for 10mins.
- In a large bowl place the sliced mushrooms and onions. Add the oregano, salt and the Knorr Aromat Seasoning. Mix them together and then add the rapeseed oil. Mix them again. Transfer the mushroom and onion onto an oven tray and cover it with a kitchen foil. Place in the oven and roast for 5min. Remove the cover foil and roast again for 5min.
- Place the sliced romaine lettuce in a large bowl. Add the roasted mushrooms and onion and mix them together.
- For serving, transfer a portion into bowl and garnish with some brazilian nuts and avocado. Serve with a grain of your choice. Enjoy!!