Potato, Cauliflower & Okra Fish Soup Recipe
By October 31, 2014Published:
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Prep: 60 mins
- 2 whole Fillets Fresh or Frozen Tilapia
- 2 onions
- 1/2 cup Ginger
- 3 medium size potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 cup chopped spring onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup okra chopped
- 2 fish sauce
- 6 cups vegetable stock water
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 6 green chilli
- 1 cup cauliflower chopped
- salt to taste
- PIace tomatoes, green chilli, garlic, ginger, salt and onion and blend till puree.
- In the meantime boil the diced potatoes for 25 to 30minutes. Drain the potatoes.
- In a large sauce pan, place fish in it. add three cups of water. Add puree, thyme, fish sauce to fish. Cover sauce pan and cook for 30- 35minutes.
- Add the remaining stock water and cook for another 10minutes. Add the cauliflower, okra and potatoes to the soup and cook for 10 -15minutes.
- Turn the heat off and add the spring onion and stir. Serve soup as a starter or main. Enjoy!!