Pomegranate Quinoa Salad Recipe
By October 2, 2016Published:
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 37 mins
- 100g Quinoa
- 1 Red paprika seeded and chopped
- 1 Green paprika seeded and chopped
- 1 Yellow paprika seeded and chopped
- 1/2 Red onion seeded and chopped
- 1 Aubergine chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 spoon Grounded pepper to taste
- 2 spoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 spoon Lemon juice
- 1 spoon Tamari
- Cook the quinoa according to the instruction on the packaging.
- Place the chopped aubergine and onion on an oven tray. Spray oil over them for about 5 times and then sprinkle salt over them. Tosse them around till they are coated in the olive oil and salt. Then place the tray in a 220C heated oven to roast them for 10mins.
- In a large bowl, place the chopped paprikas add the roasted aubergine and onion and the cooked quinoa. Mix them together thoroughly.
- Add lemon juice, tamari, salt and grounded pepper to taste to the salad mix. Spray olive oil over the salad mix for about 4 times. Mix them together thoroughly.
- Transfer a portion of the salad onto a plate for serving. Enjoy!!
- Skill Level: Easy