Please like & share:
Okra Salsa Salad Recipe
By May 15, 2016Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
- 20 pieces Okras chop top and bottom off
- 3 large Tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1 Chill pepper seeded and finely diced
- 1/ whole Onion peeled and finely chopped
- 3 spoons Olive Oil
- 1 spoon fresh lemon juice
- fine sea salt to taste
- Steam the okras for 5minutes in a steamer. Then pour cold water over them to cool them down
- Place the tomatoes, onion, chili pepper and okras in a salad bowl. Mix them together.
- Then add the olive oil, lemon juice and salt to the salad. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Transfer a portion on a plate for serving! Enjoy!!!