Mixed Beans Gingered Whole Grain Couscous Salad with Rocket, Tomatoes and Cherries Recipe
By February 1, 2016Published:
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Prep: 2 mins
- Cook: 60 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 2 mins
- 1 cup giant whole grain couscous
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 6 cherry tomatoes sliced
- 3 handful Rocket Salad
- 1 dry cherries
- 3 spoons fresh ginger juice
- 1 table spoon fresh garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 4 spoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups mixed beans
- Cook the mixed beans in water for 45minutes. Drain the beans and let it cool down.
- Cook the couscous in salted water for 10 minutes. Let it simmer at for 5-10minutes under low temperature. Transfer the couscous in a large salad bowl and let it cool down for 1-2minutes.
- Add the mixed beans, ginger juice, salt, oil and lemon juice to the couscous and mixed them all together.
- Add the rocket, dry cherries and mix them altogether again. Finally add the cherry tomatoes for garnish. Transfer a portion of the salad mix on a small plate for serving. Enjoy!!