Please like & share:
Mashed Ripe Plantain & Sweet Potato with Nuts & Avocado Recipe
By September 22, 2014Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
- 1 ripe plantains
- 1 sweet potato
- 3 spoons coconut oil
- 2 spoons coconut milk
- 1/2 roasted cashew
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grounded black pepper
- 2 spoons cashew paste or grated
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seed
- Boil 2 eggs for 10minutes - 15minutes.
- Peel sweet potato and plantain. Dice and boil them for 15 - 20 minutes
- Place sweet potato, plantain int oa bowl. Add salt, ground black pepper, coconut oil, coconut milk and mash until smooth. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Add one egg and drizzle coconut oil , cashew and sesame seed over the over the mashed plantain & potato on the plate. Add avocado too.