Lentil Sprouts, Sweet Potatoes Salad with Homemade Peri Peri Dressing Recipe
By July 10, 2016Published:
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 37 mins
- 1 whole sweet potato Peeled and chopped
- 10 radishes finely sliced
- 1 whole red onion peeled and sliced
- 50g lentil sprouts
- 50g sprouts
- 2 spoons cayenne pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- fine sea salt to taste
- 6 spoons olive oil
- 1 whole lemon juiced
- 1 whole red paprika seeded and sliced
- 3 red chili peppers seeded and sliced
- 2 spoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 spoons paprika powder
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and sliced
- Place the chopped sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Marinate the potatoes with 1 spoon of cayenne powder, salt to taste, cumin and 2 spoons of olive oil. Transfer the marinated potatoes onto a foil on an oven tray.
- Preheat the oven for 5mins at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C), then roast the marinated potatoes in the oven for 25-30mins. Then remove the potatoes from the oven and let them cool down.
- For the salad, mix the lentil sprouts, sprouts, red cabbage, radishes, chopped onions and the sweet potatoes in a large bowl.
- For the dressing, blend the red paprika, chili peppers, garlic, apple cider vinegar, 1 spoon cayenne powder, lemon juice, salt to taste, 3 spoons of olive oil in a blender.
- For serving, transfer a portion of the salad mix in a bowl, then drizzle 2-3 spoons of the Peri Peri dressing over the salad. Enjoy!!