Please like & share:
Kale Peppers Salad with Chia Seeds Recipe
By September 11, 2016Published:
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 37 mins
- 150g Brown Rice
- 3 handful Kale
- 1 Red Pepper seeded and finely sliced
- 1 Yellow Pepper seeded and finely sliced
- 1 Green Pepper seeded and finely sliced
- 1 whole Red Onion Peeled and sliced
- Salt to taste
- 3 spoons Chia Seeds
- 1 spoon Fresh Ginger Juice
- 1 spoon Lemon Juice
- 3 spoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Cook the brown rice according to the instructions on the packaging. Let the rice cool down for 5mins
- Blend the kale in food processor for 4secs. Transfer the kale into a large bowl. Add the chopped peppers and onion and mix the together thoroughly.
- Place the olive oil, ginger juice, lemon juice, salt to taste, grounded pepper in a small bowl. Whisk the ingredients together thoroughly to create a dressing.
- Then Pour the dressing over the salad mix. Mix them together . Transfer 2-3 large spoons of the salad onto a serving plate. Sprinkle 3/4 of chia seeds over the salad. Enjoy!!