Please like & share:
Kalamata Olive Toast with Seaweed Salsa Salad Recipe
By August 6, 2017Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- 2 Slices Pumpkin seed bread lightly toasted
- 2 large tomaoes seeded and diced
- 1 large cucumber seeded and diced
- 30g fesh parsley blended
- 2 Nori seaweed sheets cut into slices
- 1/3 teaspoon blackpepper
- 2 spoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 spoons Olive Oil
- 4 spoons Kalamata Olive Paste
- 1 spoon agave nectar
- Spread a spoon of the Kalamata Olive paste on each slice of bread.
- Place the the parsley, tomatoes, spring onion, cucumber and nori seaweed in a large bowl and mix them together.
- To make the salad dressing, place the olive oil, lemon juice, agave nectar in a blender. Add a pinch of salt and the black pepper. Blend till smooth.
- Pour the dressing onto the salad mix. Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer a portion of the salad onto a serving plate. Place a slice of the toasted bread with kalamata olive paste on top of the salad. Enjoy!!