Please like & share:
Grilled Cauliflower, Spicy Aubergine Chickpeas Spinach Salad with Tahini Dressing Recipe
By June 27, 2016Published:
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
- 1/2 whole cauliflower
- 1 whole aubergine finely sliced
- 2 handful baby spinach
- 1/2 can chickpeas
- 1/2 whole onions peeled and finely chopped
- 2 spoons sesame seeds paste
- 1 spoon agave syrup
- 2 spoons fresh lemon juice
- fine sea salt to taste
- grounded pepper to taste
- olive oil spray
- 2 spoons cayenne pepper powder
- 10ml water
- Spray some olive oil on both sides of the cauliflower and place on to an oven try and then into a heated oven. Grill them for 2-5mins.
- Transfer the sliced aubergine into a bowl, sprinkle salt, cayenne pepper over them and then spray some olive oil onto them and mix them altogether. Transfer them onto an oven tray covered with foil. Then place the aubergine in the oven and grill for 5mins. Then let it cool down for 5-10mins
- For the salad, place the chickpeas, spinach, onion, aubergine in a large bowl and mix them altogether.
- For the tahini dressing, place the sesame seeds paste into a small bowl, add the water, agave syrup, lemon juice, salt and grounded pepper to taste. Whisk the dressing thoroughly.
- For serving place 2 pieces of the grilled cauliflower onto a plate. Then, place a small portion of the salad mix onto it and drizzle 2-3 spoons of the tahini dressing over it . Enjoy!!