Green Salad with Gucamole Dressing Recipe
By October 8, 2014Published:
- Yield: 1 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- 1/3 fresh lettuce sliced
- 1/2 avocado peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 fresh tomato seeded and sliced
- 1 green pepper seeded and sliced
- 4 Chilli
- 100ml water
- 1/3 onion chopped
- 2 gloves of garlic chopped
- salt to taste
- 3 spoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 spoons Dried sultanas
- 2 spoon fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 1 spoon freshly squeezed lemon
- Place lettuce, green pepper, parsley, sliced tomato in a serving bowl and mix them.
- For the dressing, Place garlic, chilli peppers, lemon, avocado, onion, parsley, olive oil, salt and water in a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour dressing over the salad for serving.
- Sprinkle sultanas over the salad.