Goat Cheese Wrap with Salsa Salad Recipe
By September 6, 2015Published:
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 4 spoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 spoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 spoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 spoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 slices goat cheese
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- Re-heat a cast-iron griddle. Place the whole wheat tortilla on the griddle. Place the goat cheese on the tortilla and when it start to melt, roll it into a wrap.
- For the salsa salad, place the tomatoes, cucumber, onions, coriander into a salad bowl and mix all ingredients together. Then add the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt and grounded pepper. Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve the salsa salad with the goat cheese wrap on the side. Enjoy!!