Gingered Green Bean Salad Recipe
By January 17, 2016Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 17 mins
- 200g green beans
- 2 table spoons fresh ginger juice
- 3 spoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 finely chopped red onions
- 1 chili pepper finely sliced
- 100g coriander blended
- 1 spoon lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 10 cherry tomatoes sliced
- Place the green beans in a steamer and cook them for 5-10minutes.
- In a large bowl, place the red onions, chili pepper, green beans, cherry tomatoes and coriander. Mix them all together.
- Add the ginger juice, salt to taste and extra virgin olive oil. Mix them all together.
- For serving, transfer a portion of the salad mix onto a plate. Enjoy!!!