French Toast with German Rye Bread Recipe
By October 18, 2015Published:
- 2 eggs
- 1 spoon Cinnamon
- 1 spoon butter
- 2 German Rye Bread thin slices
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/3 chopped onion
- 1 handful of spinach sliced into pieces
- Crack the eggs and whisk them together in a bowl. Add cinnamon and pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Add the chopped onions and spinach and whisk again.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Slice each the rye bread into 3 pieces. soak each piece in the egg mixture, both sides and place onto the hot skillet.
- Fry the both sides of the bread until brown. For serving, place the french toast onto a plate. Enjoy!!