Egg and Potato Lasagna Recipe
By February 20, 2016Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 45 mins
- 10 baby potatoes finely chopped into cubes
- 4 eggs boiled and sliced
- 4 spoons sesame oil
- 2 spoons fish sauce
- 4 carrots
- 300g broccoli
- salt to taste
- 100g spring onion finely chopped
- 450g Loyd Grossman Bolognese sauce
- 15g thyme
- 250g chestnuts mushrooms finely chopped
- 3 handful grated mature cheddar cheese
- Place the sesame oil into a heated sauce pan. Add the potatoes and the thyme and salt. Stir and cover the pan for the potatoes to cook for 10-15minutes.
- In the meantime preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Boil the egg for 10-15minutes. Drain the water from eggs , add could water and let them cool down for 5mins. Peel the shell from the eggs and sliced them.
- Add the mushrooms and then two spoons of fish sauce to the potatoes and then stir.
- Cover the potatoes and cook at a low heat fro 10minutes. Transfer the potatoes onto an oven tray . Spread the Loyd Grossman Bolognese sauce onto the potatoes.
- Sprinkle 3 handful of copped spring onion over it and then add the sliced eggs. Finally, sprinkle 3 handful of mature cheddar cheese over it.
- Place the chopped broccoli an carrots in a sauce pan . add 2-3 cups of water and bring to boil for 1min. Drain the water from the carrots and vegetables.
- For serving transfer 1 spoon of the potato lasagna onto a plate. place a couple of broccoli and carrots on the side. Then finally garnish with a 1/2 handful of spring onion. Enjoy!!