Edamame Buttonhole Kale Salad with Date Clementine Tomato Dressing Recipe
By October 23, 2016Published:
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- 1 whole buttonhole kale finely sliced
- 1 can edamame rinsed and drained
- 2 red paprikas seeded and finely sliced
- 1/2 yellow paprika seeded and finely sliced
- 1 cup fresh clementine juice
- fine sea salt to taste
- 1 spoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 large fresh tomato sliced
- Place the buttonhole kale, red and yellow paprikas and the edamame in a large salad bowl and mix them together.
- For the salad dressing, pour the clementine juice in a blender. Add the lemon juice, dates, tomatoes and a pinch of salt. Blend till smooth.
- For serving transfer a portion of the salad mix onto a plate and dressing 4-5 spoons or more of the date dressing over it. Enjoy!!!