Please like & share:
Red Kidney Beans Thai Curry Rice with Rocket Recipe
By August 8, 2016Published:
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 42 mins
- 11/2 cup basmati rice
- 3 handful rocket salad
- 2 whole fresh tomatoes
- 1 spoon chopped fresh ginger
- 30g chopped parsley
- 2 red peppers seeded and slice
- 1 whole onion peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 can coconut milk
- 4 spoons Thai curry paste
- 2 spoons gluteen-free soya sauce
- fine sea salt to taste
- 2 cups chopped green beans
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 2 spoons olive oil
- Cook the rice in a rice cooker according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Once it is cooked, add green been to it in the rice cooker. Mix them together and put the rice cooker on for about 2-5mins.
- Place, fresh tomatoes, garlic, onions, ginger and 30ml of water in a blender. Blend till it is smooth.
- Heat up 2 spoons of olive oil in a sauce pan, then add the blended tomato mixture. Stir together, cover the sauce and cook under medium heat for 10mins.
- Add the red kidney beans, 4 spoons of Thai curry paste and the coconut milk. Mix them together, then add the soya sauce. Cover the sauce and cook under low heat for 10mins.
- Add the red peppers to the curry sauce and salt to taste, mix them together, and cook for 5mins.
- For serving, place rocket salad around the edges of a serving plate. Transfer 2 spoons of rice in the center of the plate and add 2-3 spoons of the curry sauce on to of it. Finally, garnish with a bit of parsley. Enjoy!!