Cucumber and Tomato Salad Recipe
By August 10, 2014Published:
- Prep: 5 mins
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 tomatoes chopped
- 1 grated ginger
- 1 handful of coriander leaves picked
- pinch sea salt
- pinch black pepper
- 1/3 lemon squeezed
- 1 spoon mix seeds (pumpkin seed, sesame seed & sunflower seed)
- 50ml Olive Oil
- 1/2 clove of garlic chopped
- Place chopped tomatoes, cucumber into a serving plate. Add coriander.
- For the dressing, squeezed lemon into a small bowl, add olive oil, garlic and salt. mix thoroughly
- Pour dressing onto salad. Sprinkle a spoon of mix seeds onto salad. Ready to eat.