Please like & share:
Coconut Thyme Lentils Soup Recipe
By June 11, 2017Published:
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
- 1 cup red spilt lentils
- 1 spoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 spoon Knorr Aromat Sasoning
- 1 spoon cayenne pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- Pinch of salt to taste
- 1.5l water
- Cook the lentils in salt water according to instructions on packaging or bring it to boil and let it simmer t low temperature for 20minutes.
- Then add the coconut oil, cayenne pepper powder, bouillion paste and thyme and stir thoroughly.
- Bring let it simmer for 5minutes.
- Transfer a portion onto a serving bowl. Serve with a slice of bread of your choice.