Chive Omelet Recipe
By January 24, 2016Published:
- Yield: 1 (1 Servings)
- Prep: 2 mins
- Cook: 3 mins
- Ready In: 5 mins
- 2 eggs
- 100g fresh chives chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1/3 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Heat the extra virgin oil in a nonstick skillet.
- To create the egg mixture, whisk two eggs in a bowl. Add salt and cayenne pepper and whisk again. Add the chives and mix them with the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture into the heated skillet. Cook both sides of the egg for 30 - 60 seconds.
- Transfer the chive omelet onto a plate for serving plate. Enjoy!!