Please like & share:
Chick peas Potato Pie with Courgette Garnish and Tomato, Mango Salad Dressing Recipe
By May 8, 2016Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 60 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 mins
- 2 cans chick peas
- 3 medium size potatoes peeled and chopped
- 3 spoons chick peas flour
- 4 spoons olive oil
- 100g parsley
- 4 cloves garlic peeled
- salt to taste
- 2 courgette grated
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 mango seeded and sliced
- 1 red paprika seeded and sliced
- 1 spoon fresh lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Boil the potatoes in water for 20-25mins. Then drain the water from them.
- Open the cans of chick peas. Rise them with water. Place the garlic, parsley in a food processor. Blend till they are smooth. Add the chic peas, potatoes, ground pepper and salt to taste. Blend all the ingredients till they are smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a large bowl and add the chick peas flour. Mix them together and then transfer portions into small pie dishes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 C and then bake it for 40 minutes. Then remove the pies from the oven and let them cool down for 5-10mins
- For the salad dressing, place the tomatoes, the paprika, mango and lemon juice. Blend them till they smooth.
- For serving, place 1-2 spoons of the grated courgette on the pies for garnishing. Then place 1 spoon of the dressing on top of the courgette. Sprinkle a bit of sesame seed over the dressing. Enjoy!!!