Please like & share:
Cabbage, Carrot, Radish & Sultana Salad with Parmesan Cheese Recipe
By December 20, 2015Published:
- Yield: 3
- Prep: 10 mins
- 1/2 whole Cabbage finely sliced
- 6 Radishes finely sliced
- 1/2 cup Dried sultanas
- 1 whole Carrot peeled and grated
- 150g Fresh Parsley finely chopped
- 5 spoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 spoon honey
- sea salt to taste
- 2 spoons lemon juice
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano grated
- In a large salad bowl, place the cabbage, radishes, carrot, parsley and sultanas and mix thoroughly.
- Add sea salt, olive oil and lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- For serving , transfer some of the salad mix onto a plate. Sprinkle some of the grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (Parmesan Cheese) over it.