Please like & share:
Broccoli Rice Noodles Recipe
By March 12, 2017Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
- 50g Rice Noodle
- 200g broccoli sliced
- 1 whole Red Onion
- 3 gloves garlic peeled and diced
- 1 spoon fresh ginger juice
- 1 whole chilli
- 1 spoon Marigold Vegan Bouillon Powder
- salt to taste
- 2 spoons gluteen-free soya sauce
- 2 spoons Sesame oil
- Boil the rice noodle according to the instructions on packaging.
- Heat up oil in a sauce pan. Add the garlic, onion and sautee for 1 min.
- Then add the broccoli, red paprika, ginger juice, vegan bouillon powder, salt to taste and mix them altogether. Cover the sauce pan and cook under low heat for 5mins. Then bring to simmer.
- Add the cooked noodles and soya sauce to the vegetables and mix them together thoroughly.
- For serving, transfer a portion of the broccoli noodles onto a plate. Enjoy!!