Black Bean Spaghetti with Gingered Courgette Tomato Sauce Recipe
By May 30, 2016Published:
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 40 mins
- 1 handful organic black bean spaghetti
- 2 courgette Shredded
- 2 spoons fresh ginger juice
- 2 large frresh tomatoes blended
- 1 spoon vegetable bouillon
- 1 spoon fresh basil blended
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 3 spoons olive oil
- 1/2 large onion peeled and diced
- 2 spoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 handful spinach blended
- salt to taste
- Boil spaghetti in salted water according to package directions.
- To make the sauce, heat up the olive oil in a sauce pan. Add the onions and garlic stir. Cook for 1-2mins and then add the blended tomatoes, cayenne pepper powder, ginger juice, vegetable bouillon paste, apple cider vinegar and salt to taste. Stir all the ingredients together. Cover the sauce and cook it at a medium temperature for 10 -15mins. Stir the sauce every 5mins.
- Add the basil, nutritional yeast and the courgette and cook for another 5mins. Transfer the cooked spaghetti into sauce and mix them together.
- For serving, transfer a portion of the spaghetti onto a plate and garnish with the blended spinach. Enjoy!!