Please like & share:
Avocado Vegetable Sushi Recipe
By September 4, 2016Published:
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 45 mins
- 200g Sushi Rice
- 3 Nori Sheets splits into halves
- 1 Carrot peeled and shredded
- 1/2 Avocado seed removed, peeled and sliced
- Gluteen-free soya sauce
- Salt to taste
- 2 spoons Rice vinegar
- Boil the sushi rice in salted water according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Transfer the sushi rice into a bowl and add the rice vinegar and mix them together.
- To roll the sushi using a bamboo mat, cover it with cling film to prevent the rice from sticking on to it.
- Place a nori sheet onto the bamboo mat, the spread some sushi rice over it. Spread some carrot, avocado and/or lettuce in the centre of the rice.
Lift the bamboo mat and roll over the vegetables once and press down while adding a bit of pressure. Roll the sushi completely to the end. Roll the remaining nori sheet by repeating these steps.
- Slice the sushi rolls using a sharp wet knife. Transfer them onto a serving plate and serve with a small plate of soya sauce. Enjoy!!