Please like & share:
Asparagus and Aubergine Salad Recipe
By March 26, 2016Published:
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 22 mins
- 250g asparagus
- 1/2 red onion peeled and chopped
- 30g fresh parsley chopped
- 1 aubergine sliced
- 5 pieces Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 green chili peppers chopped
- 1 spoon fresh lemon juice
- fine sea salt to taste
- Grounded pepper to taste
- 7 spoons extra-virgin olive oil
- For serving transfer 2 large spoons of the salad mix onto a plate. Add some of the slices of eggs on top. Enjoy!!
- Steam the asparagus in steamer for 5-10 minutes.
- Place 4 spoons of the extra virgin oil on a plate and add a pinch of salt. Dip both sides of the sliced aubergine in the salted olive oil and place on heated grill pan. Grill both sides of the aubergine for 5-10 minutes or till they are soft and well cooked. Transfer the aubergine into a bowl an let them cool down.
- Add the asparagus, parsley, chili peppers, cherry tomatoes, onion to the aubergine in the bowl. Mix them all together. the add 3 spoons of extra virgin oil, lemon juice, fine sea salt to taste, grounded pepper to taste. Mix all ingredients together.